Instagram

hiraeth

(n.) a homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past
|welsh|

Right at this moment, I'm spending my last night in mrsm langkawi. After 2 years.
Mrsm langkawi is my home.

I'm afraid of getting sad. I'm afraid of getting lonely. I'm afraid of missing every single faces over here. I'm afraid of not having my cheerful friends around. I'm afraid of not having teachers to correct me when I'm wrong. I'm afraid of waking up not in the hostel, not in my room; TL 07, not on my bed. I'm afraid I will no longer read the quran or even scarier, neglect my prayers.

Mrsm langkawi gave so much too remember. 
If someone were to ask me a year ago who would want to leave those gates, I would be the first to raise my hand up.

[can't help. Too sleepy. I'll continue later]

No comments:

Post a Comment