Instagram

Alhamdulillah

*tiup habuk*

Assalamualaikum.

You know those days where great things happen, but the simple pleasures of life and kind gestures from others especially your loved-ones make it even greater? Those are the days I live for. Those are the days that I'll take the time to replay over and over in my head in future, engraving every single detail.

9A. Alhamdulillah I did it. Alhamdulillah my parents did smile. Alhamdulillah I get the chance to experience these moments. Alhamdulillah my loved-ones are happy. Alhamdulillah those fears fade away. Alhamdulillah I was able to say 'A untuk cikgu' to my teachers. Alhamdulillah I made my family proud. Alhamdulillah I had good memories with this once-in-a-lifetime-exam. Alhamdulillah I could motivate my little sister. Alhamdulillah, I'm another steps nearer to my dream. Alhamdulillah I'm still breathing. Alhamdulillah there are foods in my fridge. Alhamdullillah there's a roof over my head. Alhamdulillah there are clothes in my closet. Alhamdulillah I'm healthy. Alhamdulillah I can list those who loves me. Alhamdulillah I enjoy my holiday. Alhamdulillah I did touch the snow this year. Alhamdulillah I realized that Islam is so universal when I met Muslims almost everywhere on earth. Alhamdulillah I own good friends. Alhamdulillah there're still some people who correct me when I'm wrong. Alhamdulillah they still care. Alhamdulillah I was born in this family, as a muslim. Alhamdulillah I am who I am. Alhamdulillah for every single thing. O Allah, all praises belongs to You.

Yesterday Allah was looking after u. Today u are under His care.Dont worry about tomorrow, He is already there! Alhamdulillah Allahu Akbar!

Oh ya, and it's raining right now. I just love night that rains, sleeping by the window and able to look upon the sky while enjoying the cool breeze. Alhamdulillah.

"When it rains, it is time to raise your hand and pray. Do ask everything from Him. He do listen."
-Teacher J
Alhamdulillah she is my teacher.

Good night.

Beijing is a beauty. Alhamdulillah.


7 comments: