Instagram

It's new year.

Assalamualaikum. There's nothing much I would like to talk about tonight. I just feel like posting the last post for this year, yeah, 2011.

Tonight will be the last night of 2011. Time flows very fast. Don't you think so? I just feel like yesterday was the day I stepped into the examination hall to sit for UPSR. And next year, which means a few minutes from now, I gotta struggle again to sit for PMR. On the day where the PMR results was announce, my timeline on twitter was full with those relieve-feeling because most of them got good grades, and for sure, they manage to make their parents to be proud. I wanna feel that feeling too. I think it is a so-not-fair if I can't feel the same way. I know I gotta study hard cause I'm not that girl with the IQ of 200.


People sometimes tend to hope much from someone else. That love expecting more then what we could give them. And that is pretty annoying. Parents always threat us like a kid and expect us to act like an adult. Friends sometimes does not understand the real situation and expect us to ignore those thingy which keep on playing in our mind. Strangers keep on judging us as they notice us for the first time. And, people could not shut their freaking mouth when we did something wrong. Even if we did the right thing, they could not stop themselves to judge from their on perspective. Annoying right? 


Okay, actually aku tak plan pun  nak membebel pasal benda ni. Suddenly mentol keluar dari otak aku  suruh aku bising pasal benda ni. Nak buat macam mana kan? Actually I wanna right something inspiring that could motivate those who reads and of course, me myself.

Okay, lets start.


Nowadays, girls are always hunted by that unneeded feeling called insecure. I know how it feels cause I experienced it by myself. Plus, these days there are so many social networks. So,  there will be such thing like twitter-famous, facebook-famous, tumblr-famous and more. Lagi insecure kan? But I guess its time to move on. Be confident with yourself. Don't you realized that too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to other and wishing to be like someone we aren't? Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses. We're just a girl. We love being called pretty, but it's hard for us to believe it. We're not always right, but we hate to admit that we're wrong. We always smile all the time, but it's not always real. We work hard for something, but we don't always get what we deserve.

Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrive. Live in the present and make it beautiful. Yesterday will forever be a yesterday.

You get some right, you get some wrong
Although tiring there will be days to smile
When you fall down, when you get up
Although tiring there will be days to smile,
eventually a day to smile will come
(ukiss - someday)

Dear 2011,
I will never forget you. Goodbye.
And finally, I would like to thank my so-fabulous friends for giving me such an awesome life this year. You guys had change me to be a better person. Sorry for every silly mistake and every back-talk. I just heart you guys so much. 

Love, 
♥ Fatin Nadhirah Borhan 



Credits to my awesome aliens:  FarahinAtikahNajwaNajihahWanRafeeqa♥ and others



I blog about girls cause I study in a girl school. Most of the time, I'm surrounded by girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment